What data do we collect?
Sun Venture may collect the following data when you visit our website or when you contact us:
- Email Address
- IP Address
- Location Address
- Phone number
- Data in relation to your interests and preferences
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sun Venture with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Enquire about our firm or any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete forms on our website or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Sun Venture collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your enquiries and administer your interests
- Email you with information pertaining to your enquiries
- Contact you to clarify your enquiries
How do we store your data?
Sun Venture securely stores your data at our data centres with strict security policy to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
What are your data protection rights?
Sun Venture would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in writing via email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavioural information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping your session when you use our website
- Understanding how you use our website
- Customising our website to suit your needs
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analysis – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may analyse this information to improve our website in general.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the setting of your Internet browser tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us