What data do we collect?
Sun Venture may collect the following Personal Data (depending on the nature of your interaction with us):
- Your name, NRIC number, passport number or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address.
- Your employment history, education background, and/or income levels.
- Information about your use of our websites and services, including cookies, IP addresses.
- Data in relation to your interests and preferences.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sun Venture with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when:
- You enquire about our firm or any of our products or services.
- You voluntarily complete forms on our website or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- You interact with our staff, including building and premises management teams, and other representatives via telephone calls, letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, and/or email.
- You subscribe or ask to be included in our email or other mailing lists.
- You use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- You submit job or internship applications.
- Your images are captured by us via CCTV cameras while you are within our premises or photographs or videos taken by us or our representatives and/or agents when you attend events hosted by us.
- We receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, when you have been referred by them.
- You submit your personal data to us for any other reasons.
How will we use your Personal Data and to whom we may disclose your data?
Sun Venture generally collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your enquiries, feedbacks, suggestions and administer your interests.
- Email or contact you with information pertaining to your enquiries.
- Verifying your identity.
- Facilitating and carrying out due diligence checks.
- Manage the administrative and business operations and to comply with internal policies and procedures.
- Prevent, detect, and investigate offences and managing the safety of the premises.
- Comply with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities.
In addition, Sun Venture collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes depending on the nature of our relationship:
If you are an existing or prospective tenant, customer, or employee of a tenant of Sun Venture:
- Facilitating the leasing of properties.
- Lease administration.
- Managing premise security.
- Processing season parking applications and payments.
- Any other purpose relating to any of the above.
If you are visitor to the office premises that are leased by our tenants:
- Managing building security.
- Enabling us to respond to emergencies.
- Any other purpose relating to any of the above.
If you apply for job application, or were referred to us as candidate for employment:
- Communicate with you about your job application and determine your qualifications and suitability for open positions.
- Providing or obtaining employee references and for background screening.
- Carry out and manage the employee on-boarding process if we offer and you accept employment with us.
- Any other purposes relating to any of the above.
How do we store your data?
Security of your personal data is important to us. We will put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secure. Appropriate security measures will be taken to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks. We do not keep your personal data longer than is necessary and will destroy or anonymise Personal data which we no longer require.
However, you should be aware that no method of transmission over Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
What are your data protection rights?
Sun Venture would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have a month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in writing via email.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavioral information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping your session when you use our website.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Customising our website to suit your needs.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analysis – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may analyse this information to improve our website in general.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the setting of your Internet browser tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us